For your convenience, we have posted some of our hospital forms online. Download the appropriate form below, print and fill it out, and bring it with you to the hospital at the time of your pet’s appointment. Please call us at 410-522-9090 if you have any questions.
Please note: you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view these forms. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
What To Bring To Your Pet’s Appointment
- Please bring the following items with you to your pet’s appointment at Boston Street Animal Hospital:
- A list of current prescriptions or over-the-counter medication your pet is taking, including dosage and frequency.
- Fecal sample: for yearly wellness exams, new puppy/kitten visits, or appointments for diarrhea or vomiting.
- Urine samples for urinary infections or blood work.
- Video of special problems that, if taken, can help our doctor with your pet’s diagnosis.
If your pet needs a prescription refill, please contact our staff during regular business hours, when Dr. Burbelo can review your pet’s records.
If you wish to leave a message for the veterinarian, our staff will be happy to take a message. Dr. Burbelo will return your call as soon as possible. Please note: your call may not be returned immediately (Dr. Burbelo may be in surgery or performing an exam). He may need to review your pet’s chart before returning your call.
Patients are seen on an appointment basis. We accept walk-in and emergency patients, but we try our best to keep our appointment schedule. We require 24-hour notice for the cancellation of an appointment. Any appointment cancelled without 24 hours notice will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.